Milwaukee MSD Replacement Switchgear
- Medium Voltage Switchgear Replacement
- Low (480V) and medium-voltage (4160V) power distribution.
- Stepped power factor correcting capacitor bank and controls.
- Snubber circuits suppress voltage spikes associated with switching mechanisms.
- Protective relaying system design for medium voltage switchgear.
- Plant network-connected power monitoring for switchgear.
- Arc-flash reduction and mitigation design.
- Temporary power supplies and construction phasing to minimize facility outages and maintain use of critical process and building loads during replacement.