Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Entry Level Water Wastewater Engineer
Applied Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is a state-of-the-art multi-discipline consulting engineering firm with extensive experience in water/wastewater management. ATI provides a flexible work environment and has expertise in advanced water and wastewater technologies, including membrane systems, nutrient recovery, and anaerobic bioenergy. We are looking for an entry-level Environmental Engineer to join our team and make an impact.
Our Environmental Engineers are responsible for:
- Designing water/wastewater management projects for municipalities and a wide variety of industries, including meat and poultry, pulp and paper, dairy, and beverage
- Analyzing alternatives, including lifecycle costs, sustainability, and other factors
- Participating in projects from beginning to end, including planning, design, and construction
- Communicating with clients throughout the project process
- Attending project review meetings and working within our multi-discipline approach to execute reports, plans, and specifications
- BS/MS in Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with a focus on water/wastewater treatment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in technical writing
- Analytical skills, including knowledge of engineering economic analysis
- EIT certification, or willingness to obtain as soon as possible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with AutoCAD
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.