Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Applied Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is looking for a CAD Technician that will support our engineering efforts by performing drafting work, or possibly design work if able, mainly in Civil 3D. Will work directly with engineers, surveyors, designers, technicians, and other design team members in our small firm.
The CAD Technician will primarily work within Civil 3D drafting civil projects, making changing to existing drawings. Will also complete drafting assignments using AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP software. Will adhere to and assist in developing CAD standards, ensuring quality assurance/quality control for CAD presentations all projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience with the following:
- Autodesk Civil 3D including, but not limited to, surfaces and pipe networks
- Site development drafting including layout, drainage, and infrastructure design
- Utility infrastructure drafting including sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, and storm sewer drainage systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Civil drafting experience
Skills and knowledge in the following areas are a plus:
- Experience in Architectural, Structural, Process Mechanical and Electrical drafting
- Construction observation/inspection
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, martial status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.