Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
We have an immediate need for a dynamic Architectural Intern at our Brookfield office. This individual will focus on projects in our Civil/Architectural/Structural group and Water/Wastewater groups. This position will provide an opportunity to work on a variety of fast-paced projects.
- Providing support to senior level designers
- Assisting in the preparation of construction documents
- Building BIM models
- Generating renderings or sketches for presentations
- Assisting with project coordination
- Researching building codes and material selections
- Making project site visits
- Participating in internal coordination meetings and meetings with clients
- Student in the final year of Associate Degree in Architecture OR a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Sketch-Up a plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to think critically and take initiative
Our entry-level Electrical Engineer will partner with our Sr. Electrical Engineer to provide a variety of engineering services, including:
- Surveying clients’ current electrical infrastructures
- Configuring/sizing motor control centers, transformers, power wiring, and variable speed drives
- Sizing power wiring for process equipment and HVAC equipment
- Monitoring compliance with energy codes
- Developing project plans and specifications
- Participating in management of projects to meet clients’ expectations
- Communicating with clients throughout the project process
- Attending project review meetings and working within our multi-discipline approach to execute reports, plans, and specifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering with coursework in motors, generators, and power
- EIT certification, or willingness to obtain as soon as possible
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in technical writing
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of AutoCAD a plus
Applied Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is looking for a CAD Technician that will support our engineering efforts by performing drafting work, or possibly design work if able, mainly in Civil 3D. Will work directly with engineers, surveyors, designers, technicians, and other design team members in our small firm.
The CAD Technician will primarily work within Civil 3D drafting civil projects, making changing to existing drawings. Will also complete drafting assignments using AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP software. Will adhere to and assist in developing CAD standards, ensuring quality assurance/quality control for CAD presentations all projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience with the following:
- Autodesk Civil 3D including, but not limited to, surfaces and pipe networks
- Site development drafting including layout, drainage, and infrastructure design
- Utility infrastructure drafting including sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, and storm sewer drainage systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Civil drafting experience
Skills and knowledge in the following areas are a plus:
- Experience in Architectural, Structural, Process Mechanical and Electrical drafting
- Construction observation/inspection
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.