Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Applied Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is looking for a CAD Technician that will support our engineering efforts by performing drafting work, or possibly design work if able, mainly in Civil 3D. Will work directly with engineers, surveyors, designers, technicians, and other design team members in our small firm.
The CAD Technician will primarily work within Civil 3D drafting civil projects, making changing to existing drawings. Will also complete drafting assignments using AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP software. Will adhere to and assist in developing CAD standards, ensuring quality assurance/quality control for CAD presentations all projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience with the following:
- Autodesk Civil 3D including, but not limited to, surfaces and pipe networks
- Site development drafting including layout, drainage, and infrastructure design
- Utility infrastructure drafting including sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, and storm sewer drainage systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Civil drafting experience
Skills and knowledge in the following areas are a plus:
- Experience in Architectural, Structural, Process Mechanical and Electrical drafting
- Construction observation/inspection
Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Client Manager
ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. The Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Client Manager role is responsible for:
- Lead water/wastewater management projects from beginning to end, including planning, design and construction, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Build relationships with current and prospective clients to create business opportunities
- Contribute to proposal efforts
- Communicate with clients throughout the project process
- Attend project review meetings and work within our multi-discipline approach to execute reports, plans, and specifications
- BS/MS in Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with a focus on water/wastewater treatment
- Minimum of seven years of design experience in water/wastewater engineering consulting firms
- Proven business development experience; adept at relationship building
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- PE certification or ability to attain within six months of hire
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, martial status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.