Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Applied Technologies (ATI) is looking for a Structural Engineer for our Brookfield , WI location.
The Structural Engineering role is responsible for:
- Structural design and analysis of new and existing buildings, foundations, large hydraulic structures, and tanks using concrete, steel, wood and masonry
- Creation of construction drawings and specifications
- Load evaluations of existing structures ranging in age and complexity
- Participation in project management to meet clients’ expectations
- Technical report creation
- Proficients use of Visual Analysis or similar analysis software program, Excel and MathCAD for the analysis and design of structures, AutoCAD and REVIT
- Excellent communication and technical skills necessary to work well with all departments across our organization and to develop effective client relationships
- B.S. degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
- EIT certification, or willingness to obtain as soon as possible
- Familiarity with IBC, ASCE7 and material codes
Our continued success has created a new opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to lead the design of mechanical systems for water/wastewater processes.
- Piping/plumbing/HVAC design, calculations, engineering analysis, code research, and system layout
- Assistance with project management through all phases, from proposal through project completion
- Collaboration within our multidisciplinary team to deliver projects on time and within budget/scope
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of seven years’ mechanical design experience in piping/plumbing and HVAC, including engineering consulting firm experience a plus
- Ability to prepare construction bid documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Wisconsin
Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Client Manager
ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. The Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Client Manager role is responsible for:
- Lead water/wastewater management projects from beginning to end, including planning, design and construction, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Build relationships with current and prospective clients to create business opportunities
- Contribute to proposal efforts
- Communicate with clients throughout the project process
- Attend project review meetings and work within our multi-discipline approach to execute reports, plans, and specifications
- BS/MS in Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with a focus on water/wastewater treatment
- Minimum of seven years of design experience in water/wastewater engineering consulting firms
- Proven business development experience; adept at relationship building
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- PE certification or ability to attain within six months of hire
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.