Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Applied Technologies (ATI) has a Resident Inspector position available in Central Wisconsin from approx. April 2021 to April 2023
- Monitor, inspect, and document water/wastewater treatment plant construction projects from start to completion, while meeting project goals/timelines
- Perform daily site inspections
- Perform on-site observations of the progress and quality of work performed by various construction trades to ensure adherence to construction documents
- Maintain professional relationships with site personnel and other stakeholders
- Provide good communication on project progress, conditions, and issues
- Assist with processing change orders and pay requests
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction inspection of municipal infrastructure, water, and wastewater treatment facilities
- Proven ability to achieve results on time
- Knowledge of and adherence to job site safety/OSHA requirements
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with good driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and construction management software
- Engineer/construction associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Capability of working at the project site for the duration of the project, approx. two years
The CAD Technician will support ATI’s engineering efforts by performing drafting work, or possibly design work if able, mainly in Civil 3D. They will work directly with engineers, surveyors, designers, technicians, and other design team members in our small firm.
The CAD Technician will primarily work within Civil 3D drafting civil projects and making changes to existing drawings. Will also complete drafting assignments using AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP software. Will adhere to and assist in developing CAD standards, ensuring quality assurance/quality control for CAD presentations on all projects.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- Autodesk Civil 3D including, but not limited to, surfaces and pipe networks
- Site development drafting including layout, drainage, and infrastructure design
- Utility infrastructure drafting including sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, and storm sewer drainage systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Civil drafting experience
Skills and knowledge in the following areas are a plus:
- Experience in Architectural, Structural, Process Mechanical and Electrical drafting
- Construction observation/inspection
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.