Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Applied Technologies (ATI) has a Resident Inspector position available in Central Wisconsin from approx. April 2021 to April 2023
- Monitor, inspect, and document water/wastewater treatment plant construction projects from start to completion, while meeting project goals/timelines
- Perform daily site inspections
- Perform on-site observations of the progress and quality of work performed by various construction trades to ensure adherence to construction documents
- Maintain professional relationships with site personnel and other stakeholders
- Provide good communication on project progress, conditions, and issues
- Assist with processing change orders and pay requests
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction inspection of municipal infrastructure, water, and wastewater treatment facilities
- Proven ability to achieve results on time
- Knowledge of and adherence to job site safety/OSHA requirements
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with good driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and construction management software
- Engineer/construction associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Capability of working at the project site for the duration of the project, approx. two years
Structural Engineering Intern
Partner with our Senior Structural Engineer to provide structural calculations and help with structure design and analysis.
- Structural calculations for pre-engineered buildings designed by various manufacturers
- Structural design and analysis of new and existing buildings, foundations, large hydraulic structures, and tanks using concrete, steel, wood and masonry
- Detailed structural analysis for the demolition of existing bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, and structural steel
- Creation of construction drawings and specifications
- Load evaluations of existing structures ranging in age and complexity
- Technical report creation using Microsoft Word
- Pursuing B.S. degree in Civil/Structural Engineering; completion of steel/concrete classes preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, and AutoCAD; knowledge of Mathcad and Visual Analysis a plus
- Application of engineering principles including critical thinking, analysis, and innovative problem solving ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Available to work approx. 15 hours/week during school and full time in summer 2021
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.