Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
Our continued success has created a new opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to lead the design of mechanical systems for water/wastewater processes.
- Piping/plumbing/HVAC design, calculations, engineering analysis, code research, and system layout
- Assistance with project management through all phases, from proposal through project completion
- Collaboration within our multidisciplinary team to deliver projects on time and within budget/scope
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of seven years’ mechanical design experience in piping/plumbing and HVAC; consulting firm experience a plus
- Ability to prepare construction bid documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Wisconsin
Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Client Manager
ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. The Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Client Manager role is responsible for:
- Lead water/wastewater management projects from beginning to end, including planning, design and construction, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Build relationships with current and prospective clients to create business opportunities
- Contribute to proposal efforts
- Communicate with clients throughout the project process
- Attend project review meetings and work within our multi-discipline approach to execute reports, plans, and specifications
- BS/MS in Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with a focus on water/wastewater treatment
- Minimum of seven years of design experience in water/wastewater engineering consulting firms
- Proven business development experience; adept at relationship building
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- PE certification or ability to attain within six months of hire
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.